I had work yesterday morning and afterwards I drove over to Trevor’s where I was greeted by him and Gabby blasting Katy Perry’s “California Gurls” so loud that it drowned out the doorbell and I had to text him to get him to answer the door. Can’t lie though, I love that song. True fact, I’m listening to it as I type this. (Song of the summer? Probably…)
We debated about what we wanted for lunch and as soon as we realized that our families were at Costco, we hopped in the car and booked it over there in order to have some cheap Costco lunch for ourselves.
- Shirt, Marciano. I had never really wanted this top and then there was a 50% off reduced merchandise sale so I had to try it on and of course I loved it and had to have it. It’s the same one I wore as a dress to Kellen’s movie shoot in Orange, just this time, I wore it as a shirt instead. They have it on sale in Macadamia online, which I can’t lie, I WANT. How cute would it be in white?!
- Shorts, H&M. Bought in Europe. Secretly higher waisted.
- Blazer, GAP. Thrifted. First time I’ve ever worn it actually. I rolled up the sleeves since they have some weird thing going on at the wrists and I really liked the way it contributed to the look.
- Necklace, Marciano. I swear to God, it’s so obvious I work there now. I usually have something by Marciano on everyday. I love this necklace. It’s so big and bulky and can make an outfit so easily. It’s heavy, though! Originally $88, I got it for $15. Yay for Employee Discounts!
- Assorted bracelets. I love nothing more than an arm filled with bangles.
- Shoes, Cathy Jean. Bought these on Friday for $45 because I had just gotten my paycheck and it was burning a hole in my pocket. They’re incredibly comfortable and weigh next to nothing. I was able to do an entire shift at work without changing my shoes at all, and then I wore them for part of the afternoon. I’ve been looking for a pair of nude wedges like this because I love the idea that they just elongate your leg and make you look ten feet taller than you really are.