I had work this afternoon…mehhh.
- Denim Jacket, GAP. Thrifted for $4.99 at the Goodwill. Love the wash, love the fit. I like it better with the sleeves rolled up. Just looks more relaxed.
- Lace top, Diane Von Furstenburg. Thrifted for $5 in Ventura. I basically saw the label and snatched it up without looking at the shirt. Then I went to Justine and whispered, “I JUST FOUND DVF, I JUST FOUND DVF!” Epic day.
- Tan tank (since the DVF top is a few sizes too big.)
- Leggings, Marciano. I love these things more than words can describe. I’d highly recommend them to anyone in need of an excellent pair of leggings.
- Necklace, White House/Black Market.
- Boots, Cathy Jean.
In sad news, I went sunbathing yesterday for the first time of the summer to disastrous results. My chest now has a pink bib on it. I know it’ll fade to brown soon enough, but it still looks ridiculous. My forehead is hot pink too. I look like cotton candy or something. Which sucks, since I hate cotton candy.