Soooooo sorry about the lack of outfit posts these days. I’ve been crazy busy, with a pageant and work and just enjoying summer. HOWEVER! With the pageant completed (I got 1rst runner-up!) and working in four days, I can’t make any more excuses…so an outfit post is finally here!
- One-Shouldered black Dress, Blush. I love this dress but I HATE my strapless bra, so I try and avoid wearing it. However, I think it’s way too cute to ignore too long, so I pulled it out of my closet when I was in a rush to get to work.
- Gray Sweater, GAP. I went a little GAP crazy the past few weeks. They were having some incredible sales, (25%-40% off sale prices) and I took advantage of this little plus and bought a TON! A ton you may ask? Prepare Yourself: 2 sweaters, 4 pairs of pants, 4 t-shirts and 2 pairs of ballet flats. Horray! I love the GAP!
- Flats, GAP! (Told you so…)
- Purse, Guess by Marciano. I decided to pull it out of it’s dust bag and un-hibernate it. Good thing I did too, I forgot how much I loved it.
- Assorted bangles and earrings. I was inspired by the pageant on Saturday to pull out some of my big earrings. They really do have the ability to make an outfit.
- Necklace, bought at the Greek Festival. I LOVE IT. I was eyeing it in a booth and Sitsa, Trevor’s mom, saw me looking at it and bought it for me! I was so surprised, yet so thankful because I love it so much. Turquoise can be on every piece of jewelry I own these days and I wouldn’t mind. Gabby got one too! In red!