Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Outfit:
  • Top, Guess by Marciano. $48 (not including my discount). Get your own here! Eventually I’m planning on owning it in every color. Well, at least in black. I love love love it. It was on the new merchandise rack at work and I couldn’t stop looking at it. It’s got a super cute pocket detail on the front, is the perfect length and the back is just perfection. I even tried it on for my boss (who originally hated it) and now she’s planning on buying it in blue. I’ve been into buying things in nudes lately, I like how natural it winds up looking. I wore it to a Styx concert the other weekend and my boyfriend made it very clear that he’s a fan of it. Hey! Good enough for me. 🙂
  • Jeans, F21. $12.50. I’ve never regretted buying these things. How could I for the the price I paid?!
  • Scarf, bought in Italy in Summer of 2008.
  • Cheetah headband, F21. 2 for $1.50. A guy sitting next to me in class actually commented on it today. Random, but nice.
  • Boots, Charlotte Russe. Put these on this morning because I haven’t worn them in ages. They really are very comfortable though. I need to start wearing them more often!